Hotels, Garment Shops, Building Material Shops, Machinery Repair Shops, Manufacturing Plant, Farms, Restaurant, Home Use, Retail, Food Shop, Printing Shops, Construction works , Energy & Mining, Food & Beverage Shops, Advertising Company
After Warranty Service:
No service, Online support, Spare parts, Field maintenance and repair service
Local Service Location:
Egypt, Turkey, United Kingdom, Italy, France, Germany, Viet Nam, Philippines, Brazil, Peru, Saudi Arabia, Indonesia, Pakistan, India, Mexico, Russia, Spain, Thailand
Egypt, Canada, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States, Italy, France, Germany, Viet Nam, Philippines, Brazil, Peru, Saudi Arabia, Indonesia, India, Mexico, Russia, Spain, Thailand, Kenya, Argentina
Place of Origin:
Min. Lifting Height:
After-sales Service Provided:
Field installation, commissioning and training, Engineers available to service machinery overseas
Machinery Test Report:
New Product 2020
Warranty of core components:
Motor, Bearing, Gear, Pump, Gearbox, Engine, PLC
Powered Pallet Truck
Max. Lifting Capacity at Full Height:
Max. Forward Reach:
100.0 Set/Sets per Month
Packaging & Delivery
1 - 1
To be negotiated
XT670-140 Telescopic Handlers is a kind of multi-functional engineering machinery. It can be used for lift and carry, with good stability and efficiency. It has compact frame, flexible operation, sensitive lift, automatic adjustment, high carrying capacity.
1. Adopt the engine which is powerful and with low maintenance. Reach Europe III (EPA Tier3) exhaustion standard, big torque force.
2. Equipped with power transmission, compact structure, high rigidity.
3. Integral frame, small turning radius.
4. Vehicle frame can be adjusted( left and right 10 degree).
5. Fully sealed wet multi-disc brake in the wheel heads are protected from environmenral influence.
6. The driver's cabin is furnished with the system of the air conditioner. It is safe and comfortable, and the visual field is broad. It adopts shock attenuation, which improved the comportableness of the operating.
7. Wheel drive, steering by front wheel, and so on.